Welcome to Loonie Politics.
In September 2013, Loonie Politics started to provide Canadians with a different approach to Canadian political news and analysis.
We refer to Loonie Politics as the ‘blews’… a combination of blogs, original interviews and columns plus a forum to review the digital Canadian political news available on line. All this in one location.
We love politics and we are dedicated to publishing different perspectives that cross the political spectrum. This allows Canadians to develop their own informed opinions.
Loonie Politics will publish a daily morning and evening edition on weekdays and a morning edition on weekends.
Loonie Politics is not owned by a large company or a media conglomerate. Loonie Politics is supported by a few investors who share our passion for politics.
We encourage you to join Loonie Politics …
- Provide us with your thoughts on our interviews and columns.
- Like us and share our stories on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Follow us and tweet our interviews and columns on Twitter.
- Email stories to your friends and family.
- Recommend a video for our video section.
- Suggest a story to our team.
If you have any questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.